2. Collected Personal Information
When ordering or registering on Spectra Premium’s website, as appropriate, users may be asked to enter their name, email address, mailing address or other details to help them with their experience.
3. Use of Personal Information
Spectra Premium may use the information it collects when users register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, browse the website, or use certain other site features to improve this website in order to better serve users, to allow the Company to better service users in responding to their customer service requests, to quickly process transactions, and/or to send periodic emails regarding orders.
4. Data Protection
4.1 Spectra Premium only provides articles and information. The Company never asks for credit card numbers. Payment information is processed solely by Paypal and subscribes to Paypal’s safety and security policy.
4.2 This online store website is protected by an SSL certificate.
5.1 Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to a user’s computer's hard drive through their Web browser that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize the browser and capture and remember certain information.
5.2. Browser settings allow the user to receive notifications about cookies or disable them. Since every browser is different, the correct way can be found within the browser’s Help Menu.
5.3 If cookies are disabled, some of the features may not function properly.
6. Third-party disclosure
6.1 Spectra Premium does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist the Company in operating this website, conducting business, or serving users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Spectra Premium may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the site policies, or protect user rights, property or safety.
6.2 Spectra Premium does not include or offer third-party products or services on this online store website.
7. Personal Account and Notifications
7.1 Users can change their personal information by emailing Spectra Premium at firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging in to their account
7.3 Should a breach of data occur, Spectra Premium will take the following actions:
Notify the users via email within 7 business days
Notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
8. CAN SPAM Act
8.1 The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
8.2 Spectra Premium may collect user emails to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
• Send additional information related to products;
• Market to the Company’s mailing list or continue to send emails to clients after the original transaction has occurred.
8.3 In accordance with CANSPAM, Spectra Premium agrees to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
8.4 If, at any point, users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and Spectra Premium will promptly remove the user from ALL correspondence.
1421 rue Ampere
Canada J4B 5Z5
Last Edited on 2018-02-23